This may be a commonly seen type of picture - this can also be deadly for your cat. The vet told me of another cat who came in who had ingested approximately 50 ft of ribbon. That cat didn't make it. Fortunately, my Posey is home and healing tonight. Please share this with anyone you know who sews with cats around them.
This is Posey in a picture before her surgery. And the following are pictures from yesterday.
And this is a picture of the thread that came from her intestines.
I pray this advice spares someone out there from going through this with their purry babies.